Tuesday 23 March 2010

Another fine mess!

I've mucked up my blog layout!
I changed templates, then fiddled about a bit with the html (like I normally do) and it's not right.
I'll go to bed and sort it out in the morning.
Also, my 'return' key on my keyboard isn't working right either (but I didn't fiddle with that).

Also, Edward Monkton is Purple Ronnie in disguise (probably involving lipstick and a skirt - see my previous post Fizzing!).
I found out that his real name is Giles Andreae whilst browsing Wikipedia here!

Huh.

Here's a cat in a light shade...

4 comments:

  1. You've been in bed a long time, Poobah!

    When are you going to sort this blog out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat made me laugh!! Thanks from Deb,

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not my cat Deb. I nicked it!

    ReplyDelete