Thursday 8 April 2010

Spring Cleaning

Well, not exactly 'cleaning' as my Dyson has been broken since August. More 'moving the dust around' really. I now have some amazingly large dust bunnies frolicking around on my stair carpet.
Anyway, the stairs, lounge and kitchen are done already and all the letters, magazines, bills, tax demands, more bills etc. have been moved up to my office in a big pile ready for me to 'file'. For 'file' read 'hide in cupboard. I've put all the leaflets, pamphlets and advice books about my 'problem' into a nice big box file so I don't have to look at them again.

Today for dinner I will be cooking Lambs liver with green beans and potatoes 'pommes Anna' which I saw on Masterchef last night. Silly Alex could have won if he didn't keep trying to force his mental foodie inventions down peoples throats! Stilton Ice Cream!!!!! Jeez!

Anyway, here are some mental Ikea adverts which apparently were banned.
I wonder why?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't actually hide all the paperwork in the cupboard in the end!
    I sorted it all out and filed it properly. And I was able to throw away about half. I did find two £5 vouchers for Tesco's amongst it all, which was a result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it wen my humun shreds orl her paperwerk as it maykes lots mor beding an stuff to burro in ive eten tesco vuchers befor now they wernt ver nise

    ReplyDelete