Tuesday 31 August 2010

Bored with Facebook

Bored with Facebook
A poem by Poobah

Facebook is busy,
It's speed really stinks!
No friends click on 'Like' now,
When I post a link.

I used to play Farmville,
Then Mafia Wars.
But I've found that they're pointless,
And terrible bores.

I know, I'll learn knitting,
And maybe crochet!
Create nice ceramics,
Or go write a play.

I could take up painting,
(Maybe Cathy would help)
Or Texan Toe Wrestling.
Or cooking with kelp!

I might become famous!
Like Grouse, or J-Lo!
Appear in OK,
Or even Hello!

Or celebrity Big Brother,
With Vanessa Phelp*.
But I think that's now finished.
Oh God, I need Help!

It's all total rubbish.
I'll burn my TV!
To be honest there's f**k all,
That I want to see!

I've no patience with hobbies.
I hate to play games.
I don't want to be famous.
My life's just so lame!

Oh so much self pity!
You must think me a jerk!
I'll turn off my computer,
And get back to work.

*s

2 comments:

  1. der poobah wot you need is to be asesed for ocupashernal therepy an yu can doo:
    paintin
    potery
    nittin an croshay
    exersis
    rilaxashern
    cookin
    exercis on a weel
    yu wil neeed to be admited to an acute mentul helth ward for this but mi humun can get you info on how to be bipoler or skitzer, er, shitse, erm, mad.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete