Sunday 25 April 2010

What's going on?

That's a very good question actually!

It's a bit quiet out in Facebookybloggatweet land because a lot of my pals are raving it up in Shrewsbury for the Cartoon Festival.  I hope they are having a lovely time whilst I am at home watching Doctor Who and Family Guy!

I've not been writing a lot lately because pretty much nothing is happening to write about.

I don't do politics - so the election is out.

I quite like the new Daleks, so I'm not going to argue about that.

Football? Yawn!

Cricket? I leave that one to Redvers Crimper.

I'm currently drinking 'Vodka'.

My favourite colour is 'Green'.

The animal I most relate to is 'Louie Walsh'.

I don't believe in Astrology - I'm a typical Taurian in that respect.

I'm currently reading the Henry Root letters which was recommended to me by Cathy. It's a bit of an historical document now though, being letters sent in 1979, but I'm surprised at how many of the events reffered to that I remember. I was working for a printing company in Wandsworth back then. My first job out of school (I didn't go to College until a couple of years later). I love the book. It is very funny.
If only people wrote letters nowadays. Wouldn't life be so much more romantic!

1 comment:

  1. my humun wos at the shrosbery carton festival as wel and i went on holliday on my one wel it was with a frend reely but ther wosunt any vodka.

    yor picher of me on her is much too pale

    luv toots xxx

    ReplyDelete